- fix: content of name field in entity editors is (always) selected
- fix: Units from current module are skipped when resolving unit aliases and expanding unit scope names
- fix: swapped icons for up/down in Code Snippet Editor
- fix: sporadic access violations (well, at least some of them)
- enhancement: Implements list in Property Editor lists only interfaces the class supports
- Live Doc editor ignores some non-changing keys before switching to edit mode
Attribute and Dialog presets, as well as Code Snippets and Surround Templates got some additions.
- fix: class threadvar is supported now
- fix: some texts were cut off in high DPI scenarios (if you find others, tell me)
- fix: the class template sub menus in Explorer were empty
- enhancement: opening the Use Unit/Open Unit dialog is faster now
The support for class threadvar unveiled a problem with the intrinsic sort order for fields inside a class. The previous order was const, var, class var. This had the drawback that fields added via the built-in IDE class completion sometimes were added to the class var section. Now the order is const, class var, class threadvar, var.